Here at mfg, we have a highly specialised team of Child Care Law Solicitors who are approachable and friendly and are happy to take time to explain any legal processes or jargon that arise during cases in plain language.
If you have an issue you need to discuss then our experts are the people to contact.
mfg’s Child Care Law Department includes members of the Law Society’s Children Panel, Family Law Panel, The Association of Lawyers for Children, Resolution and Solicitors Association of Higher Court Advocates. We also hold the Solicitors Specialist Quality Mark.
Our Child Care Law Services
We offer legal advice and services relating to a wide range of areas including:-
- Disputes relating to where a child should live
- Disputes relating to with whom a child should have contact
- Applications by the Local Authority for Care Orders, Supervision Orders, Adoption or Special Guardianship
- Disputes relating to specific issues including Applications to change a child’s name
- Disputes relating to Applications for Prohibited Steps Orders
Contact MFG Today
To contact our specialist Child Care Law Solicitors – call 01562 820181