Inheritance Tax can have an impact on anyone with assets of more than £325,000, but with forward planning and the right advice, this impact can be reduced or eliminated altogether.
Whether you wish to preserve you farm, business or cash assets for the next generation we can help you put in place a plan to achieve your aims. This might include:
- The use of gifts/gifts out of income;
- The use of trusts, whether onshore or offshore;
- Maximising the availability of reliefs on Agricultural and Business Property;
- A review of your business structure;
- The use of the charitable exemption and reduced rate of Inheritance Tax where more than 10% of an estate is left to charity;
- Alternative arrangements, such as Discounted Gift Schemes and AIM portfolios which can secure tax savings without the need to survive for seven years.