Whilst making a Will may be considered a daunting exercise and something that can be left until later in life, preparing this legal document now will ensure that your property and possessions pass to those people who you love and wish to benefit and that your children are cared for and protected appropriately.
Making a Will is often a simple and easy procedure and can be prepared quickly and with the least amount of fuss.
Whatever your family or financial circumstances are, the specialist private client team at mfg can advise and assist you in preparing a Will tailored to suit you:-
- buying a new home, either on your own or with another
- an unmarried couple and living together
- married or planning to get married or enter into a civil partnership – perhaps for a second time and with more than one family to consider
- starting a family
- wishing to provide for disabled children or other disabled beneficiaries
- going through a divorce or separating
- requiring tax planning
- have a farm or a business
mfg also understand that it may be difficult for clients to get to one of our offices across the three regions and so are happy to brings its private client team’s knowledge and expertise to you in the comfort of your own home.
Once your Will is signed and made legal and effective, mfg offers a free storage facility to ensure your Will’s safekeeping.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to discuss any of the issues raised above and should you have any other questions regarding making a Will.