• Call: 0845 55 55 321
  • Mail:info@mfgsolicitors.com

Development for All Land Owners

You may own land agricultural land or other land in the countryside which is unused or currently farmed which may have the potential for development. You may have been approached by a housing developer to build on your land or your land may have been allocated by the local authority for future development. Alternatively, you may just wish to explore opportunities for diversification on your land or buildings.

We offer a dedicated strategic land use service which covers all types of rural diversification and development for land owners.

Our expertise covers barn developments, development options, promotion and equalisation agreements. We also are able to assist with overage and claw back provisions as well as advice on s.106 agreements.