According to the High Court in the recent case of Bowen and others v Isle of Wight Council (Rev1)...
We at mfg would like to reassure all our clients and contacts that we are - and will remain – committed to providing you with the best possible service at this difficult and challenging time.
We, like other businesses, continue to monitor the situation and will at all times, follow the advice provided by the Government, Public Health England and the NHS.
Our working practices are flexible and allow easy engagement on a non-face-to-face basis. Regardless of where our teams are working they remain fully accessible by telephone and email. We will continue to support you in our usual dedicated and proactive way.
Following recent Government guidelines, our offices are now open for pre-arranged meetings. We would like to assure clients that each of our offices have strict attendance protocols. Details of which are available to below.
Our receptions will be reopened from the 19th July. If you are attending our offices for a pre-arranged appointment, the following rules must be observed:
- Visitors will be required to wear a face covering on our premises, and sanitise their hands on entry.
- Visitors must have their temperature checked by the host Partner/Fee-Earner prior to being admitted to the interview room.
- Appointments/meetings must be pre-booked with a Fee-Earner, unless visitors are simply delivering documents.
- Toilets will provided, where available, and are kept exclusively for visitor use.
- Please note that sadly we are unable to provide refreshments to visitors.
Contact details for our Solicitors can be found on our website on the Our People page. https://www.mfgsolicitors.com/site/people/
Guidance issued by Public Health England, can be found using the following link: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance.
Thank you for your understanding. mfg Solicitors LLP
Read our latest Coronavirus Briefing Note from our Employment Team here
Read our latest Furlough Leave Q&A from our Employment Team here
Read our Managing your business as the country comes out of lockdown Q&A from our Employment Team here
Read our blog "Whatever it takes" to minimise COVID-19 impact on businesses" here
HMRC Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Changes Read here
We will regularly update our Coronavirus Briefing Note and E-Bulletins but we also recommend this content from ACAS. https://cutt.ly/Otz9yDL