Charities are subject to their own very specific set of rules, whether the charity has been set up as a trust or an incorporated body. Each charity is unique, and an understanding of these rules and how they may impact on a particular charity is vital when advising in this area.
Our expertise extends across the firm, including specialists from the private client, tax, property, employment and company/commercial teams and so we can assist with all aspects relating to this area of law.
Please contact us if you require advice in connection with:
– Creation of a charity;
– The day to day running of a charity;
– Merger or dissolution of a charity;
– Issues with the Charity Commission;
– Issues with employees;
– Property matters;
– Interpretation of the terms of a charitable constitution;
– Complete of annual returns.