Cohabiting couples across the UK are being urged to seek specialist legal advice as part of family...
We have provided you with some useful links:
mfg Solicitors is a forward thinking Worcestershire and West Midlands Practice with an excellent reputation.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and wants all of its employees to have the opportunity to participate equally in the workplace. In order to help us achieve this, if you are disabled, please let us know if there are any adjustments to working arrangements or to the workplace itself, that we can make that would enable you to carry out your job duties both safely and effectively. If you would prefer to discuss your disability or your particular requirements, please contact Denise Clarke on (01562) 820181 or email email@example.com.
Any information you provide about your disability will remain confidential, unless it is necessary to disclose it to other members of staff, either to ensure the health and safety of yourself and others, or to implement any adjustments to working arrangements or to the workplace. In these circumstances, we will first discuss with you how and to whom the information may be disclosed.
Our Current Vacancies
We are currently recruiting for:
- An Experienced Commercial Property Secretary for our Commercial Department. This is a full time position. Please click here.
- ICT Assistant. This is a full time. Please click here.
There are currently no vacancies at our Worcester office.
- Property Litigator/Paralegal for our Civil Litigation Department. This is a full time position. Please click here.
- Experienced Legal Secretary for Residential Conveyancing department. This is a part time role 21 hours per week over 3 days. Please click here.
- Legal Secretary for Civil Litigation department. This is a full time position. Please click here.
- Post Completions Administrator. This is a full time position. Please click here..
There are currently no vacancies at our Telford office.
- Private Client Solicitor, Legal Executive and Paralegal in PCD Department. This is a full time position. Please click here.
To apply for any of our vacancies please send your CV and covering letter to Denise Clarke by post to Adam House, Birmingham Road, Kidderminster, DY10 2SH or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.