Critics of the so-called ‘dementia tax’ were delighted that the Queen’s Speech...
We offer all our clients fast, clear, concise and commercial advice on all employment law and HR issues.
Our clients receive appropriate and proactive advice from our team of experts to assist them on the numerous and extensive employment issues that arise. A number of different payment options are available to ensure that our clients are able to benefit from our advice in the most cost effective manner.
In particular, our solicitors have experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Employment contracts and staff handbook
- All HR documentation (including appraisals, interview checklists, applications forms etc)
- General HR advice including disciplinary and grievance procedures, holiday entitlements, working time etc
- Advice on dealing with employees on long term sick
- Advice on avoiding discrimination claims
- Redundancy and Restructure advice
- Practical advice on the implications of TUPE
- Training for staff and managers
In the event that employment tribunal proceedings are issued we have a significant amount of experience assisting our clients defend claims including:
- Discrimination claims
- Unfair dismissal
- Whistleblowing claims
- Unlawful deduction from wages