Britain will be one of the world’s first countries to see renewable wind power become a...
To become as successful as possible in the attraction, selection and hiring of people, it is vital to ensure that good practice prevails throughout the resourcing process. The campaign, created by businesses for businesses, exists to promote the critical importance that good recruitment practice plays in organisational success.
As demand returns to the economy and businesses are looking to hire more staff, fine-tuning their resourcing strategies becomes critical. This is the right time to create a national focus on good recruitment. The campaign will help organisations to reinvigorate their recruiting strategies so they provide a better candidate experience and work more effectively with their recruitment partners.
mfg Solicitors LLP are pleased to be committed to this campaign – and access a range of tools, guidance and advice that will assist in ensuring best practices, progressive recruitment strategy and the optimum work place for current and future employees.
Aims of the campaign
- To promote recruitment good practice to UK employers of all sizes, whether in the public or private sector
- To establish a community of HR, talent, internal resources, procurement professionals and business leaders, to champion good recruitment practice
- To move good resourcing up the corporate agenda as talent becomes more business-critical
- To help businesses to benchmark their current resourcing practice and seek areas to improve
- To provide guidance and tools for employers to benchmark how effective they are in applying recruitment good practice
- To provide tools for REC members so that they can promote good recruitment to their clients
- To promote flexible working and different employment models for employers to consider early in the recruitment process
- To enable organisations to demonstrate to candidates that they aspire to deliver a good recruitment experience
- To create competitive advantage by building an employer brand that helps attract today’s hard-to-find talent
- To carry out specific research into new approaches in recruitment, and to share this with the Good Recruitment community
Benefits of being involved
- Align your organisation and members with good recruitment practice – and sends a positive message to potential candidates
- Use the charter to drive good practice internally with the board, line managers and other professional groups
- Learn from peers and professional bodies about trends and new approaches to recruitment and resourcing
- Improve the provision of recruitment services and supply chain management
- As part of a community, receive regular information and data on talent acquisition, skills’ shortages, recruitment and resourcing
- Attend networking meetings where good practice and new ideas are shared amongst HR, procurement and in-house resourcers.