Billions of pounds worth of loans to help small and medium sized enterprises survive the...
Hannah is an Associate Solicitor in mfg’s Agricultural and Rural Affairs Division based at the firm’s Worcester office. She completed her law degree at the University of Birmingham and completed her post-graduate legal training with a specialist agricultural firm. After qualifying in 2013, Hannah joined mfg in 2016 and is a member of the Agricultural Law Association. She deals with a variety of agricultural property matters including the following:
- Sale and purchase of agricultural and residential property (freehold and leasehold) including sales of part to include grant and reservation of all necessary rights of access, services and drainage
- Wayleave agreements
- Adverse possession claims
- Voluntary first registrations
- Transactions involving overage
- Restrictive covenants
- Highways and public rights of way including footpath diversions, footpath deletions and town village green applications
- Private rights of way
- Access to land
- Boundaries and title issues
Areas of expertise:
Hannah has a particular interest in public footpath and town village green matters. She has acted on behalf of landowners to delete and divert public footpaths and to object to applications for public rights of way over their land. She has also acted on behalf of a landowner to successfully defend an application for a town village green over his land. Hannah particularly enjoys advising landowners on the best ways to protect their land from unwanted claims for public rights of way and/or town village greens.
"Excellent service in a very difficult climate. Hannah was clear, helpful and very friendly. Thank you."
"Very pleased with your service all round. Thank you."
"We used mfg on recommendation and were very happy with the service we received."