Lawyers at a Ludlow law firm have held a ‘bring your dog to work’ day to help raise...
At mfg Corporate and Commercial, we are passionate about success – our clients’ success is our success. Our clients rely on our services for efficient and effective commercial legal advice, whether it’s a quick five minute phone conversation to deal with a burning issue, or a larger, more time consuming, project. The mfg corporate team is vastly experienced and will understand quickly, with your assistance, the issues affecting your business.
Our clients frequently ask us to advise them on:
- Restructures/corporate reorganisations;
- Management buyouts;
- Share and asset acquisitions or disposals;
- Bespoke Articles of Association and Shareholder agreements;
- Partnership and LLP agreements;
- Business start-ups;
- Succession planning.
We don’t deliver standard services – because none of our clients require them; they require services tailored to suit their individual business needs. Each of our clients, large or small, is valued by us, and they are never, ever seen as “standard”.
That is why we can arrange for you to be advised by a young, highly-skilled solicitor, a dynamic associate, a more seasoned partner or a team of many levels of accomplishment. It means that we are equipped to deal with all of our client matters, whatever the size of the project and whatever the size of our client.
We are of course always happy to deal with “one-off” matters, and clients will frequently test us on this basis, but our preference is to be there for the long-haul with our clients. That is how we have grown our business, and how most of our clients have grown theirs.
To assist with the growth of our clients’ businesses, we are regularly asked to advise on:
- IT contracts;
- Trading and website terms and conditions;
- Agency, distribution or franchising agreements;
- Cooperation agreements;
- Memoranda of Understanding;
- Copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property agreements;
- Supplier/Purchase contracts;
- Local, national and international joint ventures.
Our proudest achievement is contributing to our clients’ success. Let us contribute to yours.