Mr Conisbee (“the Claimant”) is a vegetarian and was employed by Crossley Farms...
We have provided you with some useful links:
mfg Solicitors is a forward thinking Worcestershire and West Midlands Practice with an excellent reputation.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and wants all of its employees to have the opportunity to participate equally in the workplace. In order to help us achieve this, if you are disabled, please let us know if there are any adjustments to working arrangements or to the workplace itself, that we can make that would enable you to carry out your job duties both safely and effectively. If you would prefer to discuss your disability or your particular requirements, please contact Simon Lord on (01562) 820181 or email email@example.com.
Any information you provide about your disability will remain confidential, unless it is necessary to disclose it to other members of staff, either to ensure the health and safety of yourself and others, or to implement any adjustments to working arrangements or to the workplace. In these circumstances, we will first discuss with you how and to whom the information may be disclosed.
Our Current Vacancies
- Legal Secretary, Commercial Property (full time) Reporting to Firm's Chairman
- Deeds/Wills/Archiving Clerk (full time) For job description click here
- Secretary Administrator (full time) Private Client Division's Court of Protection Team For job description click here
- Corporate Solicitor (full time)
- Private Client Solicitor (full time) For job description click here
There are no vacancies in our Telford office at present.
There are no vacancies in our Ludlow office at present.
There are no vacancies in our Birmingham office at present.
Any Office Location:
- Trusts Administrator (3 days per week) For job description click here
For any questions or a copy of the job description, please contact our HR Manager Simon Lord on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for any of our vacancies please send your CV and covering letter to Simon Lord by post to Adam House, Birmingham Road, Kidderminster, DY10 2SH or by email to email@example.com.