It has recently been announced in a Government press release that 239 employers have failed to pay...
We have provided you with some useful links:
mfg Solicitors is a forward thinking Worcestershire and West Midlands Practice with an excellent reputation.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and wants all of its employees to have the opportunity to participate equally in the workplace. In order to help us achieve this, if you are disabled, please let us know if there are any adjustments to working arrangements or to the workplace itself, that we can make that would enable you to carry out your job duties both safely and effectively. If you would prefer to discuss your disability or your particular requirements, please contact Simon Lord on (01562) 820181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any information you provide about your disability will remain confidential, unless it is necessary to disclose it to other members of staff, either to ensure the health and safety of yourself and others, or to implement any adjustments to working arrangements or to the workplace. In these circumstances, we will first discuss with you how and to whom the information may be disclosed.
Our Current Vacancies
- Tax Specialist (Partner Level) - covering IHT and CGT planning, Agricultural Property and Business Property for HNW clients
- Tax Advisor (Accountant, Associate or Assistant Level) (Private Client Department, Kidderminster)
- Commercial Solicitor - Partner/Senior Associate (Full Time, Kidderminster)
- Legal Secretary Civil Litigation (Full Time, Temporary position to cover maternity leave), Kidderminster
- Legal Secretary Civil Litigation (Full Time, Permanent) Kidderminster
- Corporate Solicitor (Full Time, Worcester)
- There are no vacancies at our Bromsgrove office at this time.
- There are no vacancies at our Telford office at this time.
- Paralegal or NQS (Full Time, Ludlow)
To apply for any of our vacancies please send your CV and covering letter to Simon Lord by post to Adam House, Birmingham Road, Kidderminster, DY10 2SH or by email to email@example.com.