A leading family lawyer has urged unmarried couples who live together to carefully protect their...
We have provided you with some useful links:
mfg Solicitors is a forward thinking Worcestershire and West Midlands Practice with an excellent reputation.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and wants all of its employees to have the opportunity to participate equally in the workplace. In order to help us achieve this, if you are disabled, please let us know if there are any adjustments to working arrangements or to the workplace itself, that we can make that would enable you to carry out your job duties both safely and effectively. If you would prefer to discuss your disability or your particular requirements, please contact Simon Lord on (01562) 820181 or email email@example.com.
Any information you provide about your disability will remain confidential, unless it is necessary to disclose it to other members of staff, either to ensure the health and safety of yourself and others, or to implement any adjustments to working arrangements or to the workplace. In these circumstances, we will first discuss with you how and to whom the information may be disclosed.
Our Current Vacancies
Hartlebury Archive Centre:
Post-Archiving Assistant (x2 positions available), 12 Month Fixed Contract Click for more information
- Solicitor, Residential Property Division (full time) Job Description
- NQ-3PQE Solicitor, Commercial Property Click for more information
- Solicitor (3-5 PQE), Commercial Property Click for more information
- Solicitor (2-6 PQE), Residential Property
- HR Administrator Click for more information
- Compliance and File Closure Assistant Click for more information
- Solicitor, Employment Division Job Description
- Paralegal, Employment Division Click for more information
- Solicitor (NQ - 2PQE), Private Client Division Click for more information
- Secretary, Civil Litigation Division Click for more information
- 6+ PQE Fee Earner (Solicitor - Partner Level), Employment Division Click for more information
- Solicitor (5+PQE), Private Client Division Click for more information
- Secretary, Commercial Property Division Click for more information
There are currently no vacancies in our Ludlow office.
- Partner/Aspiring Partner, Corporate Division Click for more information
- Solicitor c.5PQE, Private Client Division Click for more information
- NQ Solicitor, Commercial Property Division Click for more information
- Secretary, Private Client Division Click for more information
For any questions or a copy of the job description, please contact our HR Manager Simon Lord on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for any of our vacancies please send your CV and covering letter to Simon Lord by post to Adam House, Birmingham Road, Kidderminster, DY10 2SH or by email to email@example.com.