Midlands law firm mfg Solicitors has announced the promotions of ten specialists following another...
We have provided you with some useful links:
mfg Solicitors is a forward thinking Worcestershire and West Midlands Practice with an excellent reputation.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and wants all of its employees to have the opportunity to participate equally in the workplace. In order to help us achieve this, if you are disabled, please let us know if there are any adjustments to working arrangements or to the workplace itself, that we can make that would enable you to carry out your job duties both safely and effectively. If you would prefer to discuss your disability or your particular requirements, please contact Simon Lord on (01562) 820181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any information you provide about your disability will remain confidential, unless it is necessary to disclose it to other members of staff, either to ensure the health and safety of yourself and others, or to implement any adjustments to working arrangements or to the workplace. In these circumstances, we will first discuss with you how and to whom the information may be disclosed.
Our Current Vacancies
Across all Offices:
- Floating Secretary, all divisions and locations
- File closing Admin Support (12 month fixed term) x2, all locations
- Solicitor, Commercial Property Division
- Solicitor (Court of Protection), Private Client Division Job Description
- Office Administrator
- Solicitor, Agriculture and Rural Affairs Division Job Description
- Solicitor (Property Litigation), Civil Litigation Division Job Description
- Post Completions Clerk, Residential Property Division
- Secretary, Residential Property Division
- Admin Assistant, Residential Property Division Job Description
- Secretary, Private Client
- Legal Secretary, Residential Property Division Job Description
There are no vacancies at our Birmingham office at present.
For any questions or a copy of the job description, please contact our HR Manager Simon Lord on email@example.com
To apply for any of our vacancies please send your CV and covering letter to Simon Lord by post to Adam House, Birmingham Road, Kidderminster, DY10 2SH or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.