A leading family lawyer has urged unmarried couples who live together to carefully protect their...
Nansi has had 25 years’ experience in Private Client work prior to specialising in Court of Protection practice and elderly client issues including:
- acting as a professional deputy or attorney for incapacitated clients
- preparing lasting powers of attorney
- assisting clients with their applications to become a deputy for an incapacitated relative
- applications for the approval of statutory wills and gifts by the Court of Protection
- dealing with applications relating to incapacitated property owners
- providing advice to lay deputies or attorneys experiencing difficulties
- advising on mental capacity and the Mental Capacity Act 2005
She is a member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE). The SFE is an association of lawyers providing specialist legal advice for older and vulnerable people, their families and carers.
In addition, Nansi advises on inheritance tax planning.
Membership of Professional Bodies & Organisations:
Full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE).
Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.