A respected Ludlow lawyer has joined the board of trustees at a local charity which supports...
Our team has extensive experience working for dentists both within the NHS and Private Practice and can advise on all areas relevant to these areas, as set out below.
- Partnership Agreements to include negotiation, exit arrangements, termination of agreements and disputes;
- NHS Contracts and Contractual to include all aspects of negotiation , breach notices and /or judicial review of tender processes: Clinical Commissioning Group advice
- Buying and selling a practice, to include appropriate business structures , including but not limited to, Sole Practitioner, Expense sharing arrangements, Partnerships, Limited Company and Limited Liability partnerships;
- Property sales and leases
- Regulatory advice to include CCG notices and /or dealing with regulatory bodies , including the BDA;
- Private client and succession planning
- Employment issues
- Debt Collection