Midlands law firm mfg Solicitors has strengthened its Private Client department with the...
Our Commercial Team has extensive experience in drafting, negotiating and advising upon the terms of a wide spectrum of commercial agreements for clients involved in boutique service companies, manufacturing and distribution companies and ICT companies from startups to quoted PLCs
- Terms and Conditions of Business, for national, international and internet sales and services;
- Click-wrap licenses;
- Distribution Agreements, Agency Agreements, Franchise Agreements and Manufacturing Agreements.
- Marketing Agreements;
- Evaluation Agreements;
- Cooperation Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding;
- Consultancy Agreements.
- Joint Venture Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Agreements.
- Service Level Agreements, Outsourcing Agreements.
Information Communication Technology Agreements including:
- Software Development Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Data Processing Licenses, Services Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Service Level Agreement;
- OEM software/hardware/turnkey agreements;
- Research and Development Agreements;
- Escrow Agreements;
- Assignment of Intellectual Property, Trade Marks.
For more details please review the relevant sections on this website or please contact Stephen Wyer to discuss.