A Midlands lawyer is warning people about the dangers of DIY wills, amid an increase in contested...
Our Commercial Team has extensive experience in drafting, negotiating and advising upon the terms of a wide spectrum of commercial agreements for clients involved in boutique service companies, manufacturing and distribution companies and ICT companies from startups to quoted PLCs
- Terms and Conditions of Business, for national, international and internet sales and services;
- Click-wrap licenses;
- Distribution Agreements, Agency Agreements, Franchise Agreements and Manufacturing Agreements.
- Marketing Agreements;
- Evaluation Agreements;
- Cooperation Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding;
- Consultancy Agreements.
- Joint Venture Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Agreements.
- Service Level Agreements, Outsourcing Agreements.
Information Communication Technology Agreements including:
- Software Development Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Data Processing Licenses, Services Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Service Level Agreement;
- OEM software/hardware/turnkey agreements;
- Research and Development Agreements;
- Escrow Agreements;
- Assignment of Intellectual Property, Trade Marks.
For more details please review the relevant sections on this website or please contact Stephen Wyer to discuss.