Dr Ali, a GP at the Bedford Family Practice went on long-term sick leave following a heart attack...
Here at mfg, we have a highly specialised team of Child Law Solicitors who are approachable and friendly and are happy to take time to explain any legal processes or jargon that arise during cases in plain language.
If you have an issue you need to discuss then our experts are the people to contact.
mfg’s Child Law Department includes members of the Law Society’s Family Law Panel, Resolution and the Solicitors Association of Higher Court Advocates. We also hold the Solicitors Specialist Quality Mark.
Robert Pearce and Rupinder Nandra look after both public and private law children cases with other members of the team look after private law children cases only.
Our Child Law Services
We offer legal advice and services relating to a wide range of areas including:
- Applications for Parental Responsibility Orders
- Applications for Child Arrangement Orders
- Disputes relating to where a child should live
- Disputes relating to with whom a child should have contact
- Disputes relating to specific issues including Applications to change a child’s name
- Disputes relating to Applications for Prohibited Steps Orders
- Advising in relation to disputed relocation cases, Finding of Fact Hearings, safeguarding issues including the impact of domestic abuse upon children
- Advising Grandparents and other family members in relation to children matters
- Advice and representation in relation to financial provision for children under the Children Act 1989 Schedule 1
Contact mfg Today
To contact our specialist Child Care Law Solicitors – call 01562 820181